Starting its business in 19 July 2012 as disponen owner specializes in handling liquid petrochemicals, clean petroleum product (CPP), and vegetable oils using two chemical tankers as a method of transportation,
TMI Group expanding its businesses by entering shipping pooling services company with several local Shipowners.
TMI also enter a partnership agreement with one of Indonesia's reputable company i.e. PT. Humpuss Trading, specialized in Ship Management Controller (SMC) & Commercial Operator to transport Palm Oil Products within Indonesian region.
Deavy Aron SinambelaFounder
14+ years in maritime industry
With professional background from PT. Berlian Laju Tanker, Mr. Deavy Sinambela responsible to set the strategic goals of the organization and create decisions on how the overall organization will operates.
Capt Sugeng PrabowoMarine Superintendent
Capt. Sugeng has Joined TMI since January 2020, He has 27+ years marine experiences in various field such as:
- 1993 – 2006 as Chief Officer
- 2011 – 2012 as Port Captain at PT. Trikarsa Wana Samudera
- 2012 – 2014 as Chief Operation at PT. Surya Teratai / PT. Leleh Baner Multi Guna -
- 2014 – 2019 as Operation Manager at PT. Manna Line Internasional or PT. Gaharu Pelayaran Internasional
Capt AskahMarine Superintendent
Seaman’s book (E 072304), Capt. Askah has Joined TMI since March 2020, He has 16+ years marine experiences in various field such as:
- 2004 – 2009 as Quarter Master at PT. MBSS
- 2009 – 2017 as Chief Officer at PT. Marindo Pacific & Pelayaran Niaga Bahari
- 2017 – 2019 as Captain at PT. PSIP & Pelayaran Merah
Mr. Adit joined TMI in year 2017; his main responsibilities includes: 1. Handling agency appointment
2. Prepare daily vessel’s schedule (Itinerary)
3. Collect loading and discharging documents
4. Monitor the performance of the ship's crew
5. Coordinate with the crew of the ship before loading & before discharge.